Sunday, March 13, 2011

Times Tales St. Patty's Day Special


Times Tales St. Patty's Day Special!!!

Here's a deal that came in my inbox that I just had to share from Times Tales, wish I'd gotten this deal when I bought my copy last month...aaargh!  Oh well, I hope this deal can be a blessing to you though:)

Take advantage of th St. Patrick's Day special, good the week of March 13-19 only. Not only will you save 20% on your purchase of Times Tales (DVD or print versions) but you will also receive a free Memory Trigger. Just use the code IRISH20 to receive your discount and free Memory Trigger. Do not put a Memory Trigger in your cart, they know to include one when you use the code. Save a total of $11.94!

Great Program, my kiddos love it and it works!!!

~Blessings~
Claudea B.


No comments: