Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Long Hiatus

I have been gone so long from blogging that it feels weird to write...just kidding!
I thought I'd write something since I haven't written in the past TWO weeks.  I've had some family stuff to attend to and I'm finally coming up for air.  My mother had to go back in for surgery a few weeks ago to have more of her foot amputated.  My two sisters, Aunt Gwen, brother-in-law, and eldest niece, drove in from Michigan to visit and help me with making arrangements for my mother.  Their trip had all kinds of unexpected twists and turns... so that was lively (and very, very stressful).
And as if that wasn't enough drama last week, I was scheduled to move and could not change my plans. Soooo...we moved.  We began moving the morning my youngest sister flew out.
Four days of packing and hauling to our new-to-us house.  
I've been unpacking and organizing since. All with my clingy toddler on my hip (which is a new thing for him).

Yeah, writing my blog was waaaay at the end of my to-do list.

But I've missed it so much!  I'm happy to have a few moments to myself tonight just so I can type up this little note and send it out into the blogosphere just to let y'all know that I'm still here and can't wait to get back into the swing of things!

~Blessings~
Claudea B.

 

No comments: